Dating through social networks and websites is a great option for those who are not very sociable in the world, hesitate to appear at noisy parties, and in companies feel unsure and more often stay away from the main fun. In the online space, you can relax and not enter into “live” communication until a sincere mutual interest appears.
The advantages of online dating are obvious:
1) During the correspondence you always have the opportunity to think over the words. Whether it is a message with elements of flirting or refusal to continue the dialogue. In real life, we are often subject to emotions, which have a strong impact on our speech. Online it’s easier to control everything;
2) Easy to make a first impression. If you are bored even in correspondence with a man, and in one sentence he makes many elementary mistakes, then you will no longer want to continue to communicate live;
3) Easy to take the first step. And if on the street you are unlikely to dare to come up and offer acquaintance, then everything is possible in the network space;
4) You choose. You can correspond and communicate with several at once, and whether or not you can meet with virtual elects in real life – you decide for yourself, but it’s important that no one can convict you of being immoral;
5) New acquaintances enhance self-esteem. Any attention of the opposite sex, in real or online life, raises self-esteem. In the Internet space, men can feel more relaxed and do not stint compliments. And this is important, especially if you belong to the type of women who in real life do not attract the attention of crowds of fans.
Starting to communicate online is much easier than in real life, and is a great way for shy people.
Here are some online dating tips for shy men, who are looking for a lady in the web:
1) Statistics show that women show the greatest interest to those men who use the words “love”, “romance” and “heart” in their own description. Yes, most of the girls are romantic and this fact should be considered;
2) Do not forget about the photos. Most men choose completely inappropriate photos for registration of their account: group photos, photos in dark glasses (where you can’t see the person at all). The worst option – photographs from parties, in which the person is drunk, or pictures with former girlfriends. A close-up smiling face, pictures from travels, “me and my snowmobile” photos attract much more attention;
3) Slang or rude words scare almost 70% of users. Jargon and strong words are ok maybe for meeting with old friends, but not for communication with new people, especially if we talk anout females;
4) Be creative. Every attractive girl receives dozens of such messages, as “Hello, how are you, you are pretty”. Find a more original way to start a conversation. Look for clues on her photos;
5) Do not use the “cute” messages like “bunny” or “baby”. Girls like them only when they come from a loved one, but not from a stranger on a dating site;
6) Do not be intrusive. Do not send too many messages, do not ask “why are you silent?” 10 times a day and do not insist if she refused to continue to meet you. Here everybody is free;
7) Ask. Among online dating tips for newbies it’s that one, about which people constantly forget. People usually speak more than they listen. Here is your chance to stand out against those who are interested only in own personality. Ask where this picture was taken, what is a breed of her dog, which Tarantino film is the best and so on. One look at the profile gives a lot of opportunities to start an interesting conversation;
8) Take the initiative. On such resources, if you do not write to anyone, you miss a lot of opportunities;
9) Specify he purpose of dating. Some people are looking for a serious relationship through dating through the Internet, and some just want to flirt or find a friend. This must be pointed out;
10) Positive and honesty. It is not necessary to invent something that does not exist, to hide the existence of a relationship or a past marriage. But to complain about the feeling of loneliness and helplessness is also not necessary. It is much better to focus on something positive;
11) Upgrade rating. On some sites, it’s enough to go to your page at least once a day to get higher than others in lists. On the other, “entering the top” will require investments, but in any case, this will increase your chances.
To sum up, these are the obvious online dating tips you never thought about, which will help to find right person.